In an effort to better understand how the ISDR Asian Partnership on Disaster Reduction (IAP) Stakeholders Group on Science, Academia and Research can benefit the Asia-Pacific region, we would appreciate if you would take a few minutes to answer this questionnaire of just seven questions.
Here are the questions.
- Please provide your name, organisation and contact email.
- Are you aware of the Yogyakarta Declaration on Disaster Risk Reduction in Asia and the Pacific 2012 and its 11 Annexes?
- If yes, are you familiar with Annex 10: Statement of the Scientific, Academic and Research Stakeholders? If no, please skip to #5.
- If yes, are you currently working on any activities that would fulfill items listed in the Annex? If so, which items? Please provide a short summary of the project. The project does not have to be completed and can be ongoing.
- Please review the current Statement here: tinyurl.com/Yogyakarta-Declaration. Should anything be added for the next statement? If so, please list.
- Should anything be deleted or changed? If so please provide details and a brief explanation.
- Are there any groups, organisations, or networks that should be included in this Stakeholders Group? If so, please provide the organisations name and a contact person with email.
The questionnaire closes on Friday, 4 April 2014, on or before midnight (Beijing time)